is a day when we pause to remember those we love who have died. Our five churches will be open for personal prayer and remembrance from 2-4pm (St Thomas, Camelford, St Teath and St John’s Delabole) or all day (Lanteglos & Advent) Do call in and take a quiet moment to remember and give thanks – use the prayer card – place a pebble on the prayer cairn – take a daffodil bulb home to plant in memory. Our thoughts and prayers are with you as you remember.
- Sunday Services – all welcome…
- Join us in the lady chapel at Lanteglos, Thursday 9th September at 7pm, for Compline – a short service for the end of the day – all welcome
- Join us in worship this Sunday 29th August 2021 in a service of Holy Communion 11am at St Teath
- Breakfast Communion – Friday 3 September 2021 at Lanteglos Church – all welcome to join us for a short service followed by breakfast together
- Join us in worship this Sunday 22 August 2021