The church of St Thomas of Canterbury, Camelford is situated in the heart of the town just off the main car park.
Daughter church of the Parish Church of St Julitta, Lanteglos, St Thomas was built to serve the growing town of Camelford and was dedicated in 1938.
Services are held twice a month, along with St Thomas’ 4C’s Club (Company, Cake, Coffee and Chat). The informal approach of our monthly Songs of Praise service has welcomed friends from across the Benefice.
The church has close links with Camelford Methodist Church and services are sometimes shared.
Over the years, St Thomas’ has been home to a number of community projects and continues to offer a venue for concerts and events.